Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Loving right now

Five things I am loving right now:

1. Hannah's baby bump. Above, Hannah and Baby Freese at 29 weeks. She is just so darn cute and scrumptious.

2. Yet another crafty blog, How About Orange. There are tutorials, pictures, and just plain fun schtuff. Enjoy.

3. Early morning moments with my loveys. First thing in the morning, before breakfast and bathing and getting dressed, Mason and Smith (and Mama) like to snuggle with their blankies. It's a great way to start the day, I highly recommend it.


3. My new bike! Some friends gave us their Burley bike trailer...an awesome gift, but we didn't have bikes to pull it. We spent an afternoon shopping for used bikes to meet our needs and found this beauty...basket and all! Matt borrowed Big Blake's bike from Addie and we were off. For our first ride, we pedaled to the park in our subdivision, circled the lake, and threw rocks (lots of rocks) into the creek. It was a big hit.


**Aside:(This is Smigg-a-delic's actual first ride in the Burley. Clearly not loving it, but with MayMo buckled in next to him the following day, he really did enjoy it.)



5. Mason's infectious laughter. You have my permission to watch this clip again and again...and again. I did.

What are you loving right now?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im Loving:
1. The plains of Iowa in Hannah's picture. THey go on forever
2. Your basket on your bike!
3. How your boys' skin looks airbrushed it is so pristine!!

aubyn

Janelle Wilson said...

I'm Loving:
1. How I chuckled equally hard at Smith sobbing hysterically on the bike ride and Mason laughing hysterically at himself.
2. The thought of Matt riding a bike with the three of you.
3. Being able to text Kayla, "blog alert!" before she sends it to me. We love your blog!

Reese said...

Aubyn and Janelle...

Your lists made me lol. Thanks!

Dave said...

1. Little boys laughter
2. Your basket on the bike (Kayla has been looking at new versions of that bike and wants one real bad)
3. Reading the blog, it is a fun thing to do a couple of times a week.
Have a great week.
Love Laurie

Anonymous said...

New thing to love: New headphones for my transcription software (yawn) that allows me to covertly listen to your videos WHILE looking like i am working!!
Great video by the way :)

aubyn

Andrew said...

Hey Reese!

Next time you and Matt are in Billings you should come visit us! We moved in the same neighborhood that your parents used to live.

Your blog is so informative!

Anonymous said...

you seriously need to try the mango goodness recipe that I put on my blog...I am obsessed with it right now! :)
Lindsey

naomi said...

I'm lovin':
1. You watching Kale so Peter and I could go on a date.
2. Snuggling with Smiggy yesterday
3. Spending so much time with you this week!

Dave said...

Mason has Lauries laugh

Dave said...

Mason has Lauries laugh

Addie said...

I am loving:
1.) Hannah's prego belly - she won't send me pictures, though I've asked nicely!
2.) The way Smith screams when I play Gotcha!
3.) The way both of them cover random parts of their faces to play peekaboo.
4.) Buffalo Wing potato chips from Target.
5.) My nekky boy's stream of consciousness talk.