Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Recently...

Okay, this is going to be quick, 'cause let's face it, Christmas was months ago and life continues, and there are more pictures/events/drama to report, and this post has been in the draft folder for a month. 
Unloading firewood with Dad. We get "free" firewood from one of Matt's wood beam vendors. Stacking it is a perfect job for my monkeys.
Headed to get a Christmas tree in the new Suburban. Is that black leather? Why, yes! Yes, it is.
Sawyer claimed the Nativity set as his own personal treasure box. He was pretty good with the names of each figurine...except the Angel of the Lord. He called that the Tooth Fairy. Ahem.
This sweet babe celebrated his first Christmas. He was thrilled with all the tissue and boxes.
Mason lost one of his teeth at school...literally. It fell out and he couldn't find it so he left a note for the tooth fairy in place of a tooth. "Tooth fairy, I lost my tooth". Oh, the irony. :)

I think he looks like me.


Christmas was fun and messy and loud. Per our usual. We purged our house of toys to make room for all the fresh toys.

Later in the day, we joined my parents at the Bedford's for a tasty meal and great company.

 
My people. My world. My loves.


6 comments:

Addie said...

Just great! Gunner looks like a garden gnome in the last picture. I love it!

Grammie Perrine said...

Love reading about the latest shenanigans and gazing into all those beautiful blue eyes!

gailzee said...

Wow! Was that ever a fun surprise! I loved this Christmas update...your Gunnie looks just like you! Beautiful family! Just love all of you!

Laurie said...

Short and sweet. Gunner does look like you! Love the pictures.

Momica said...

Way to go Reese! You put it together pics to tell the story and viola. POSTED! Love the pics always. Yes Gunnie looks just like his beautiful mom.

Anima Inquieta said...

bellissima famiglia...